Yesterday, I shared a sweet pouch box that is perfect for a set of cards. You can see the pouch box here. Today, I’m sharing the cards that will go into the pouch as a gift! I used the same products to make coordinating cards. The Merry Café is defiantly a favorite stamp set.
I love how this set coordinates with the Coffee Café bundle in the annual catalog. The little perk up even coordinates with the small coffee cup die. What fun!
I mix and match stamps from both sets all the time! I love the sketched look of the coffee cup in Merry Café so I use it a lot!!! I also adore the little coffee beans in the Coffee Café set ! They both go perfectly with the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper.
I adore this paper! I seem to be wanting to use it on every project! The colors are just amazing and there are some watercolor wash pages that I just love!!
- The colors are Cajun Craze, Soft Sky, and Chocolate Chip.
- The thanks a latte (Coffee Café) is stamped in Soft Sky! I promise thought, I’m wondering if I used Pool Party to ink my Soft Sky Ink Pad.
- The coffee cup(Merry Café) is stamped on designer series paper then die cut with the coordinating dies Along with the coffee lid on Cajun Craze
- The coffee cup sleeve is die cut in Crumb Cake
- The little adorable espresso beans are stamped on Very Vanilla with Chocolate Chip ink
- The background is a few stamps from the Merry Café set using Old Olive and Cajun Craze
- The colors used are Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, and Basic Black
- The Daffodil Delight layer is embossed with the layers leaves embossing folder
- The sentiment is from the Merry Café set. How fun is that sentiment
- The yellow peeping out behind the Cajun Craze coffee cup sleeve is made by cutting a yellow sleeve then cutting it in half and glueing it to the back of the other coffee sleeve.
The card base is a Very Vanilla Note Cards (4 bar size) The Stampin’ Up! Note Cards and envelopes are perfect for this size of card!!! The layers are as fallows
- 3 3/8 by 5 7/8 inches
- 2 1/4 by 4 3/8 inches
- 2 1/8 by 4 1/4 inches
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
The Holiday Catalog is here! I adore this catalog! I know you are loving it as much as I am! It is just full of awesomeness!!!
There is a super exciting stamp set available to all who place $300 order during September and October. Host a party or gather orders from your friends to reach your $300 order! You are going to want this exclusive stamp set! It is amazing!
Here is the supply list. If you have any questions about today’s card, products used, or Stampin’ Up! feel free to email me at [email protected]