New catalog day!!!
Today is the launch of the All New Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog!!! I am so excited about the New products!! There are so many exciting new products and stamp sets! This catalog defiantly has something for everyone!!! I am even more excited to be sharing an all new stamp set with you today to celebrate!!
I adore this stamp set so very much!! It is so very classic. Yet it definitely has a very modern feel to it! This is my favorite combination of styles for a stamp set! So, I know I had to have it!
The Creative Way – A Product Feature
One of the products that I’m most excited about is that the Stampin’ Blends are back. The colors have been on backorder for sometime now. And very soon we will have all new colors available!!! Yeppie. Because I just love this product so very much, I decided that the Stampin’ Blends were going to be the feature product for The Creative Way in June!!
- The bloom was stamped with memento ink on shimmery white paper
- Then colored with the Stampin’ Blends
- I learned that the blends move very well on this paper. So you have to be very careful or it will bleed. Also, have your colorless blender handy to fix mistakes
- The next step was to color the background. For this I used two prismacolor markers, pewter and light jade
- The Sentiment was heat embossed with black embossing powder! I am super excited that we have black embossing powder back
One of my favorite things to do with my Stampin’ Blends is to combine them with my prismacolor alcohol markers. This allows me to have even more variety of colors and it is just fun to come up with different color combinations! As the Stampin’ Up! Blend family of colors grows, I am sure I will do less of this. If you have copics or other alcohol markers then the Stampin’ Blends will be the perfect addition to your collection! They will give you perfect coordinating with your Stampin’ Up! Colors!!! How exciting is that!
The new Soft Sea Foam is a beautiful green! I am so happy that Stampin’ Up! added it to their new Color Collection! You can find it in the wonderfully updated Subtles!! Today it was paired with Basic Black and Daffodil Delight
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Thank you for stopping by!! I hope you enjoy shopping the New catalog today!!! Go and have fun and live creatively!!!