Orchids are one of the most beautiful flowers on this earth! They are so unique in the way the grow and produce flowers. And the blooms are so much worth the wait! But, if you are not the green thumb type (lets all check our thumbs) or simply not patient enough to wait on the blooms to come around. Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful stamp set that is so fun to use. And is amazingly real looking…
This wonderful stamp set and dies has everything you need to make two different types of orchids. Just add your favorite color and you are set! Let me just say this fount is to die for gorgeous!!! I’m completely in love with the Enjoy Today!!
This sample from Stampin’ Up! is amazing!!!
Can you believe that is paper… It look so real!!
- The background is faux marbling! This is such a fun technique using shaving cream and ink. I used a single color Pear Pizzazz for the marbling
- Each orchid bloom is stamped in Powder Pink. The tiny centers of the large blooms are stamped with So Saffron and then Flirty Flamingo on top.
- The smaller bloom center is stamped in So Saffron with the tiny dots in Flirty Flamingo. Then die cut with the companion die.
- The sentiment is stamped with versamark ink then heat embossed with silver embossing powder.
- The leaves are stamped with Pear Pizzazz. The stem is stamped in Soft Suede
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
When you spend $50 in July Stampin’ Up! will give you $5 to spend in August!!! For every $50 you spend in July!!! Let’s all say Merry Christmas in July!!!!
Below is a list of products used to make this card! If you have any questions feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope each of you have a moment to be creative today!! Happy stampin’
Peace my friends-