Holiday’s are Here again!
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for September. This month we are showing off our favorite new products from the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Sue Baker at RNR Stamping, number 18 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
The fall is jam packed with wonderful pumpkins, the smell of cinnamon, apples, hot chocolate, and spooks treats for all. Whenever I remember fall I recall all the Friday Night Football Games cheering on the Austin Black Bears as a teen. Being in the band, I was always there. Hot Chocolate was a must to keep warm during the cool fall nights. I also, remember from a very young age decorating for Halloween. My mother had these great spiders that were crape paper bodies that opened to make fabulous 3-D hanging decorations. When I saw the Witching Decor Project Kit I know I had to make it!!!! And after having tacked it while watching football on Saturday. It is defiantly worth the effort.
When you order the Kit you get everything you see above
You will also wish to purchase the Witches’ Night Photopolymer Stamp Set. And if you do not have the corrniating Stampin’ Up! inks you may want them also. Soft Suede, Tangelo Twist, Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, and Basic Black.
I will have to say, you get plenty of stuff to finish this fab. project to perfection. And then what to do with the left overs? Well, Make a wonderful fall banner of course.For the banner I used my leftover acorns and leaves, Larger Than Life Alphabet stamp set, Lots of Lables Framelits, Kraft Paper, Corrugated Paper (white),Linnen Thread, Into the Woods Cotton Ribbon, Berlap Ribbon, Tangelo Twist ink, and Soft Suede ink
And if you still have extras? At least one treat bag to use up the wonderful amazing spider web doilies…..
For the treat bag I used Mini-Treat Bag Thinlits, Spiderweb(from Witching Decor Kit), Black Embossing Powder, Aqua Painters, Lots of Lables Framelits, Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper, Tangelo Twist, Cajun Craze, and Delightful Dijon inks
Be sure to check out the Stampin’ Up! video featuring the Wiching Decor Project Kit.
I have one last picture. It is of me on Saturday rooting on my favorite teams while working on the leaves from this kit.
My one suggestion is …. Wear gloves while working with the leaves expecially if you don’t like getting messy. I do not mind. By, 6 pm I had washed my hands enough naturally that they were completely clean!!! Hard to believe after seeing them so inky!!!
The next stop is Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery, number 20 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
PALS HOP LINE-UP:
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBIg Academy Stamps!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Sue Becker at www.rnrstamping.com
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
Thank You for stopping by Westside Paper Creations!