Inking Royalty On Word – Birthday! Blog Hop
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around BIRTHDAY. It’s always special to celebrate the birthday of someone you love, so handmade birthday cards are always fun to share. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I am supper excited that Mary Fish is hoping along with us this month!!! Welcome, Mary and all of your faithful blog followers! Mary is one of the most Delightful people I know!! She’s what I call “A Keeper”
I have had a few products lying around waiting for me to get organized and crafting again after moving. Hopefully, in the next week or two I will be pretty much able to craft in my new space . So, that’s exciting!! Oh yea, my products are just looking at me begging to be used!! I kinda had been hoarding Florentine Filigree waiting on the perfect moment to use it! I love this bundle from the Occasions Catalog!!!
I actually only used the stamp set! That die though is amazing!!! I’m so looking forward to actually using it!!!
- First thing is first!!! I cut the stamps apart!!! Inhale, exhale, just breath!!! Your stamps will survive a little cutting!!!
- The background was watercolored …you can use your ink refill or watercolor pencils.
- Then using the Stamperatious, I stamped all the images. Because, I used watercolor paper the Stamperatious allowed me to stamp in the same place multiple times ..
- Even using the Stamperatious my sentiment was crooked, oh well…nwell…now I need to just breath and remember, this is a handmade card it will be okay
- Making your own designer paper can be very fun and rewarding!!
- The first thing was to stamp each image from Florentine Filigree and Wonderful Romance
- Then color everything in!! These images are so small they are actually perfect for your stamp n wright markers. At least that was what I was thinking when I was using my Stampin blends
- Always, make more watercolor washes than you need!!! You will always find uses for them!
I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop,Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
Peace & creative vibes my friends!