Share what you love – make a difference
Today is the day!! You can order your Share What You Love Bundle. The Stampin’ Up! sentiment of the heart states… To love what we do and to share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity a worthwhile accomplishment…in this we make a difference. The Share what you love bundle honors the statement o the heart. There are actually three bundle choices. One for every style of paper craftier! The just getting started bundle! Witch contains the Love What You Do stamp set. Two ink pads, some paper, and a stamp block .
The second bundle, for the enthusiastic paper crafters has two stamp sets (Love What You Do and Make a Difference), card stock, ink pad, and embellishments .
The third bundle aka Got To Have It All…has three stamp sets including the Statement of The Heart. Also included is Share What You Love Designer Series Paper, ink, and embellishments. The Statement of The Heart stamp is only available in this bundle!
Besides the three bundles. You can also order the new In-Color ink pads!!!!
I knew I wanted to use the Make A Difference Stamp set! This set is so lovely!
Anyone who knows me, Knows that I love a good alphabet set! And this one is awesome! The font is beautiful! The stamps work together so easily. Just imagine beautiful envelopes, personalized card backs or gift tags, or specific sentiment
The Share What You Love Suite not only honors the statement of the heart, its products celebrate Stampin’ Up’s 30th anniversary. So pearls it was. The Share What You Love Designer Series Paper was hand watercolored by one of Stampin’ Up! artist with shimmer watercolors to give that pearl look
I also knew I had been dying to use the Lovely Floral Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder! This embossing folder is beautiful!
So, on to the card! I decided on a color combination taken right from the Designer Series Paper. Mint Macaroon, Grapefruit Grove, and Blackberry Bliss. Mint Macaroon and Blackberry Bliss are two former In-Colors that are returning as part of the base color collection from Stampin’ Up!
- The first thing was to emboss the Mint Macaroon with the Lovely Floral Embossing Folder.
- I knew in the back of my head that I wanted to use the dots from the Designer Series Paper, so the second step was to combine the embossing and the dots….aka figure out the design
- I also know that I wanted to use the Make A Difference stamp set. So, I decided on a simple sentiment.
- The final step was to add texture and embellishments
- The Hello was stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White. Then it was cut out to make a banner. The final step was running the edges through the Grapefruit Grove ink.
- The doily was sponges in Mint Macaroon. And then in a different spot I used the light Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends. I tried inking it first very heavily in Grapefruit Grove. But, it did not dry. The blend worked very well. And the very light sponging did as
- The White twine that is part of the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit was added to the sentiment .As well as the metal rose
- The bakers twine in the embellishment kit was separated into the two colors behind the Hello Banner
- The final thing was to add some of the Share What You Love pearls.
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Love What You Do is a awesome stamp set! You can see it and the In-Colors here
The Share What You Love bundle is jammed packed of stamping wonderfulness for every card maker or paper craftier out there!!! This bundle is only available for a limited time.
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
Below is a video sharing all about the Share What You Love Bundle
Lots of awesome products are retiring from the Occasions and Annual Catalogs .You defiantly don’t want to miss out on these fabulous items!!
Paper Pumpkin is having a great sale!!
Go and be creative my friends! I am so very greatful to share what I love about Paper Crafting with each of you!