I gotta feeling…
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s May Blog Hop! We are grinning from ear-to-ear with excitement over all the amazing, new products from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog – and you’re going to love what we are sharing today. Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects that offer sneak peeks at new products from the upcoming catalog. What fun! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post. Abstract Impressions stamp set is a beautiful layering flower set that has a wonderful artistic style! So of course, I decided to use this set for the Blog Hop Today!
I love that Abstract Impressions is Bundled with a floral die and butterfly! I gotta feeling you will too! The floral die is absolutely gorgeous!!
The color combination is all new Stampin’ Up! colors as well! Mango Melody, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, and Gray Granite
- The rose is stamped using all three layering stamps. The base is Mango Melody stamped off once. The second layer is Mango Melody at full strength. The third layer is Grapefruit Grove. Some of the roses have all three layers. Some only have two of the three layers.
- The purple flower is Highland Heather for the base. This color stamps a lot darker than it looks when dry. Then Gorgeous Grape stamped on top
- The leaves are Granny Apple Green. The inside of the leaves are Granny Apple Green stamped off once
- The final step was to add some Gray Granite dots by statistically inking one of the flower stamps
Each of your comments makes me smile! Please, comment HERE.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts/p>
The Share What You Love bundle is jammed packed of stamping wonderfulness for every card maker or paper craftier out there!!! This bundle is only available for a limited time
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
Lots of awesome products are retiring from the Occasions and Annual Catalogs .You defiantly don’t want to miss out on these fabulous items!!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Nina King at InkPaperSequins. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
I enjoyed sharing with you today! I hope that you enjoy the rest of the blog hop!